IVT is America’s most trusted and reliable independent U.S. Visa processing center. Our service is used and trusted by hundreds of U.S. Visa applicants every week. We provide a simplified printable application form without the government jargon, saving you time and hassle. IVT is a private company and we are not affiliated with any government body or official agency. We cannot affect the outcome of your U.S. Visa application. IVT provide a form checking and processing service, however the application forms on this site are available in a different format from the government at lower cost.


U.S. Visa Application Service

We provide a short form application to cover one or two adults and unlimited children. Child applicants under 18 are processed free of charge.

Using the U.S. Visa family application form saves at least 3 hours of form filing time.

  • We check your personal data, ensure that it is all completely accurate and notify you of any missing information
  • We make sure that your applications are thoroughly reviewed prior to submission
  • We provide email support to your questions within one business day
  • We submit your applications to the government for background and security checks
  • We send you your U.S. Visa profiles so that you can monitor your status with the government and schedule your interview
  • We keep track of your log-in information so if you forget your passwords we can help you access your U.S. Visa profile
  • We deal with the government on your behalf as much as possible


Who Can Apply?

If you are not a citizen from a country with a visa waiver agreement you must apply for a US visa before you travel to the United States. If you are aged over 13 and under 80 years old you MUST attend a compulsory visa interview at a US Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live. If you currently reside in the United States you must attend your visa interview in neighboring Canada.

There are no exceptions to this rule.


US Visa Requirements

All visa applicants must have a compulsory visa interview to determine their low risk status as visitors to the United States. Additionally, all non-immigrant visa applicants must complete a DS-160 visa application form (see STEP 1 below) and pay their visa issuance fees before applying for a US visa appointment. You will not be able to book an appointment without a DS-160 confirmation number.

Inaccurate or incomplete US visa application forms may lead to you being denied a US visa.


How to Apply?

  • STEP 1: Download the U.S. Visa appointment form by clicking on one of the “Download Application” buttons above. Complete the form and save it.
  • STEP 3: Pay the IVT service fee for checking, processing and scheduling a US visa appointment. Use the blue payment button on top of the page.
  • STEP 5: On receipt of your application form and payment, your data will be reviewed and forwarded to the Processing Department.
  • STEP 6: The next step is to wait for us to contact you. We will notify you of the date and place of your Visa Interview which will be at the US Embassy or Consulate listed on your DS 160 form. If you currently reside in the United States you must attend your visa interview in Canada.


US Visa Fees

The fees associated with the US Visa Appointment service are as follows:



Total Cost

US Visa Issuance Fee

$160.00 per person*


IVT Service Fee

$99.99 per person





* Please note: Depending on the Visa type the fees may vary:

B, J, F, M, I, C, D Visas – $160 per person
H, L, F, O, P, Q, R Visas – $190 per person
E Visas – $270 per person
K Visas – $240 per person
Some countries may also charge a visa reciprocity fee.


If you wish to apply directly with the government, please visit the official government website.

The IVT service fee must be paid via PayPal – your application cannot be processed unless you have made a PayPal transaction. Government fees will be paid using the credit card included on your application form. All fees are non-refundable.



All dependent family members must also attend your US visa interview. Dependents including children must pay both the IVT service fee with PayPal and the US government visa issuance fee. Dependents are classed as children, parents, spouse i.e. close family members. Every member of your family must have their own DS-160 confirmation number and must have paid a separate government visa application fee.


Questions about US Visa Appointments? Read our US Visa FAQs


 B-1 Business Visa

 Visa for individuals who wish to visit the US for business that does not involve payment
 B-2 Tourist Visa
 Visa for individuals who want to visit the US for pleasure, tourism or medical treatment  
 B-1 Business and B-2 Tourist Visa
 Combined visa for individuals who wish to visit the US for business and pleasure  
 Border Crossing Card / Laser Visa for Mexican Nationals
 Visa for Mexican nationals wishing to visit the US for business and /or pleasure  
 C-1 Transit Visa
 Visa for individuals who need to enter the US to get to another foreign country  
 D Crew Member Visa
 Visa for individuals who provide services on board an aircraft or sailing vessel
e.g. flight attendant, lifeguard, beautician etc.
 C1 / D Combined Visa for Transit and Crew Members
 Combined visa for individuals who need to transit the US and who perform
duties as crew members on board an aircraft or sailing vessel
 E-1 Treaty Trader Visa
 Visa for individuals from authorized countries who want to set up a business
trading between the US and their home country
 E-2 Treaty Investor Visa
 Visa for individuals who are investing in a business which they intend to manage  
 E-3 Work Visa for Australians
 Visa for Australian citizens who wish to work in the US  
 F-1 Student Visa
 Visa for foreign students who wish to study in approved US educational institutes  
 H-1B Work Visa for College Educated Professionals
 Visa for professionals in “Specialty Occupations” who can make a contribution
to the US economy
 H-2B Work Visa for Skilled and Unskilled Workers
 Visa for temporary work in non-agricultural positions of short supply  
 H-1C Nurse Work Visa
 Visa for qualified nurses to work in the US under the Nursing Relief for
Disadvantaged Area Act of 1999
 H-3 Trainee Work Visa
 Visa for on-the-job training within a US company  
 J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa
 Visa for individuals who wish to join a sponsored exchange  
 K-1 Fiancée/Fiancé/Spouse Visa
 Visa for individuals who wish to bring their future wives or husbands to
the US to get married
 L-1A Intracompany Transfer Work Visa – Management / Executive
 Visa for individuals who are coming to the US to work in a managerial or
executive position in the US branch of their current employer
 L-1B Intracompany Transfer Work Visa – Specialized Knowledge
 Visa for individuals who are coming to the US to work in a specialist
knowledge position in the US branch of their current employer
 L-2 Dependents of Intracompany Transferees
 Visas for the immediate family and dependents of an employee involved
in a country transfer to the US
 M Visa for Vocational Students
 Visa for vocational students entering the United States in order to attend
a vocational or other non-academic institution
 O-1 Visa for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability
 Visa for individuals who can prove extraordinary ability or achievement in
a range of fields
 O-2 Visa for Individuals accompanying a person of Extraordinary Ability
 Visa for individuals who are accompanying a person of extraordinary ability
as an aid or dependent
 P Visa for Athletes and Entertainers
 Visa for individuals who are globally recognized athletes, artists or entertainers  
 R-1 Visa for Religious Workers
 Visa for individuals who are members of valid religious organizations  
 NAFTA visa (TN visa) for Mexican and Canadian Professional Workers
Visa for Canadian and Mexican citizens belonging to professions on the
NAFTA approved list.
 Visa Renewals
Most visa renewals follow the same procedure as applying for a first time
visa although embassies and consulates in some countries have expedited
procedures for applicants wishing to renew their US visa
Visiting the U.S.
Holding a valid visa does not guarantee entry into America; this is decided at the port of entry by the U.S. immigration officer reviewing your documents. On arrival, the immigration officer will inspect your passport and visa and present you with Form I-94. On this form, the officer will record the length of time you can stay in the US, this may be different to the term specified on your visa. You must leave the US on or before the date logged on the I-94 document. Failure to do so will prevent you from obtaining future entry into the US.

Visa Process
The non-immigrant visa process consists of two steps; Filing an application form with a US Embassy or Consulate in your country of permanent residence and attending a mandatory visa interview with a Consular official who will decide your eligibility for a visa. applicants aged under 14 or over 79 do not have to attend an interview. Some countries require two interviews.
Satisfaction Guaranteed

We stand behind the quality of our services.